See all photos as it plays a big part in indicating.. Condition, Details and Description
Jacob Schwaderlapp founded Jasba in Ransbach-Baumbach in 1926. The Jasba concern has been composed of the first two letters of the founder’s Christian name ( JA kob), the First letter of his family name ( S chwaderlapp), and the first two of the second part of the founding site ( BA umbach) .Jasba became famous for its use of bright colors on more complex shapes. In 1971 the manufacture of vases was stopped. Jasba madedifferent decoration ceramics until the 80s. Jasba Ofenkachel GmbH now distributes ceramic kitchen and bathroom tiles from the address Rheinstrasse 100 in Ransbach Baumbach.
Jasna used white clay. In the 60s and 70s the brand name Jasba was often placed in an oval. Its model numbers and sizes are often placed after the capital letter N. Jasba has been the only concern that has baked the indication ‘WEST GERMANY’ in relief (oval). In the 70s Jasba used silver-colored stickers saying ‘Jasba über 1000 ºC burned’.
The most important designers were: Cilli Wörsdorfer and Christine Reuter.
For Old Time Sake – Standard Terms And Conditions:
- Auction items will be sold to the highest bid by cut of time
- All photos are of actual items, what you see is what you get
- All winning auctions will be legal and binding
- It is the responsibility of winners to go through the checkout process to secure items
- If multiple Users added the same direct sale item to basket, the person who checks out first will get the item
- For Eft Payments, please remember to Whatsap Sebastiaan with order number before making payment, to get courier costs
- Self collections can be arranged, Please whatsap Sebastiaan to arrange collection
- Whatsap number for Sebastiaan – 0769375082
- Please take note, we have implemented an Anti-Sniping procedure, Time will now extend with 5 mins for bids placed closed to end time